Mission of the Association
- To educate its members to the legal requirements of Planning and Zoning Administration and Public Employment and thereby promote a better understanding of the official duties and obligations of its members.
- To establish uniform procedures and practices in Planning and Zoning Administration, insofar as possible or practical.
- To establish resources for membership assistance.
- To enhance the standing of the members in their respective communities.
- To promote the cause of competent and efficient Municipal and County Government.